“Eat a live frog first thing every morning, and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.” – Mark Twain
Get up early (or not so early), loaded with energy and having big plans for the day. An hour later, however, a friend calls you, talk awhile. Then you don’t remember what you were going to do and decide to check your social networks. And the whole day went wrong again … After all your big plans were still scheduled for “day unknown.”
10 mini hacks to overcome distraction – try them!
1. Set goals.
3. Compare yourself to others only to fuel your determination.
4. Find an accountability partner.
5. Plan backward.
6. Minimize distractions.
7. Give yourself deadlines.
8. Be honest with the person in the mirror.
9. Eat the frog – start with the most difficult task for the day, your “frog” and then eat more for breakfast.
10. Learn to say NO, it is high time!